- The basics of French language
- Presenting oneself
I know how to introduce myself. I can understand the basics of the language
- Short dialogue conversations
- Describing things and places
- Presenting people
- Describing daily routines
I can have basic conversation with people easily.
- Describing people and places in detail
- Long conversations
- Understanding French natives
I can speak and understand the language easily and fluently
- High command over the language
- Fluent in describing anything
- Conversations on almost any topic
I have a great command over the language. I can have a conversation on any topic in detail.
C1 $ C2
- Advanced levels
- Native speech and accent
I can speak like a native.