UK Study Admission Consultants
The UK, the business capital of the world, has always been considered as the popular destination when it comes to students who seek a better future for learning various business protocols. According to a survey completed between the year 2015-2016 for The World University Rankings, UK has been deemed as the home for 3 of top ten universities from the list.
A degree acquired from university based in the UK helps the students gain recognition from international employers, universities, as well as government bodies. If you wish to study in UK consultants in Delhi working at The Scorp Overseas Education can help you opt for the best pathway to get in touch with the best institutes. We cater the best pathways for an eligible student looking forth to pursue a degree abroad with easy and streamlined admission process.
The UK has managed to retain the position of being a popular destination when it comes to students opting to study abroad. Given its traditional repute of being the best regarding quality education, it comes as no surprise that the UK stands at the top ranks with colleges and universities that are routinely graded and assessed by the official organizations that set the quality benchmarks for education. UK education consultants in India can help students enter this wonderful educational system for abroad study. We help the students pick from the best colleges in UK for a bright academic future with high quality study.
Educational Opportunities Offered via UK Educational System
The UK houses numerous options when it comes to choices of picking the institute to study. The UK is well-known for housing a large number of institutes that are almost 150,000 in number across locations such as Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and England. You can establish direct contact with the Institute of your choice or seek the help of UK education consultants in India. We ensure a timely consultation with the authorized officials at the university of your choice to make sure you get admission in the university without any glitch in the process.
If you want to pursue the Master’s degree when in the UK, you can find several institutions providing a 1-year course which can be a major advantage over the 2-year-long courses in other countries. We bring to you reputed names catering courses with different duration for completion. Picking courses with 1 year duration helps bring down the accommodation costs as well as reduced the tuition fees. One can opt for the help of our staff for UK student visa consultant in Delhi to get admission in universities in the UK without having to worry about the hectic documentations and approval issues. We prepare a proper protocol for you to follow which ensures that the complete process is wrapped up fast.
Work as you study
Numerous students from India try to accommodate some work experience while pursuing a degree in the UK. Internships, Part-time jobs, or vacation placements can be a great option depending on the skills you require to pursue a bright career in future. It can be a great addition to your CV that can be beneficial during placement season. We help bring forth reputed institutes that provide scope for internships or part-time jobs to help the students enhance their skills.
Requirements for entry
- 65 percent or above if you opt for humanities in the 12th Standard.
- 70 to 80 percent for Commerce, Science, or Engineering students in the 12th Standard.
- Some Universities also consider 2nd class scores for admission if the students possess some additional experience or qualifications such as diploma programs.
- The student should be at least 18 years old before he/she joins the degree program.
- Most of the universities seek students with 1st class scores that are above 60 percent.
- Some universities are also willing to accept the students with 55 percent score if the student bags a 1st-degree score in GMAT which ranges amidst the numbers 600-700.
- Many universities that provide MBA course require one to have at least 2 to 4 years of work experience, the duration of which can vary according to the requirement of the universities.
- Universities that are MBA accredited might require one to have at least three years of work experience with age criteria to be a minimum of 25 years.
- Postgraduate students require a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 while the undergraduate students require the score of 6.5.
- The minimum score for TOEFL for the postgraduate students is 90 while the same for undergraduate students is 80.
- Exemption for students that have managed to score more than 70 percent in 10th and 12th English language test or if the student belongs to English medium.
- Attested copies for the 10th and 12th mark sheets along with the bachelor degree certificates of 3/4/5 year duration. Our Scorp counselors will attest these certificates for you after taking a look at the originals.
- Two reference letters from the professors that taught you recently. In case of UG application, one reference is required on UCAS application.
- For students with work experience, one work recommendation needs to be attached with the inclusion of the student’s professional capabilities.
- Purpose Statement Letter.
- Score Reports of the IELTS/GMAT/TOEFL if the same is available.
- Portfolio of students looking forward to applying at the architectural and design courses
- Other certificates or achievements acquired at National or State Level along with certifications of extracurricular activities.
UK UNIVERSITIES INTAKE
Spring : JanFall : SepSummer : Mar, Apr
COST : TUITION FEES
Under Graduate Course : $14,000 - $15,000* (Depend on the course) Post Graduate Course : $11,000 - $18000* (Depend on Course) Living Expenes (per year) : University halls of residence will cost in the range of $115 - $220 per week including all bills.
Note: The tuition fee is different for different universities and varies widely with courses and popularity of the Institution.